measurement data of IPv6 flows and IPv6 download rate for Dual-Stack subscribers

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnetgroup.gr
Wed Jun 26 16:53:19 CEST 2013

Thanks a lot for the information Matej,

Our stats seem to agree with yours regarding the bytes ratio, but there is a significant difference in the flows ratio.
Taking into account that we're still evaluating the flows' measurements, there is a slight possibility we might be doing something wrong.
Unless our users are opening too many (not http) connections.

--
Tassos