measurement data of IPv6 flows and IPv6 download rate for Dual-Stack subscribers

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnetgroup.gr
Wed Jun 26 11:28:39 CEST 2013

I don't know if anyone is doing such measurements or have similar data, but i'm looking for the following:

percent rate of number of IPv6 flows VS number of IPv6+IPv4 flows for Dual-Stack subscribers, how it evolves over time
percent rate of IPv6 download rate VS IPv6+IPv4 download rate for Dual-Stack subscribers, how it evolves over time

I'm actually trying to come up with an algorithm that calculates the difference in resource (flows,bandwidth) usage of NAT444 vs IPv6+NAT44 subscribers.
I've made some calculations based on our own numbers (currently 5% and 17%), but it would be good to get input from others too.

Thanks,
Tassos