Looking for support.netapp.com contact

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Mon Jun 10 12:01:25 CEST 2013

On Mon, 3 Jun 2013, Frank Bulk (iname.com) wrote:

> I have asked why they just didn't remove the AAAA while troubleshooting.

.... or just give RST to any TCP connection to that specific IP.

DNS might be hard for a "network engineer" to have changed. Returning RST
should be a lot easier to accomplish. I have successfully had a "bad
behaviour" website implement this. They had fully working TCP/80, but they
did not have fully working HTTPS (TCP/443), and were giving a "we don't
support secure login over IPv6" page there. So after a few months I
suggested via back channels that they just give RST on 443 instead, and
all browsers I could test with promptly fell back to IPv4 for TCP/443
communication.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se