[as112-ops] v6 connection refused for AS112 webserver

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Wed Jan 2 22:02:57 CET 2013

On 01/02/2013 03:10 PM, William F. M. Sotomayor wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jan 2013, Frank Habicht wrote:

>> who gets the same?
>> (psg.com does)
>
> Probably the web server is still not setup for listening on the IPv6
> socket:

Investigating, it's not clear this ever worked for IPv6, looks like a
server software upgrade may be needed to fix it. If we can't fix this
shortly (I'm in the process of hiring an OARC sysadmin...) we'll pull
the AAAA record for now.

>> PS: I tried to find and contact people about this.
>> but maybe that's something I'm not good enough at...

<admin at dns-oarc.net> can help with this kind of thing. Thanks for
flagging it up.

Keith