6to4 status (again)

Brzozowski, John Jason jjmb at jjmb.com
Tue Feb 26 13:23:27 CET 2013

Kevin we have not seen an increase (I will check again) however we are
starting to measure more closely the # of hosts using our 6to4 relays (on
the Comcast network).  We are also contemplating some customer outreach to
encourage customer to disable the use of 6to4.  Given the #s we see our
concern is that many are using 6to4 unknowingly and it may be impacting
their experience.

John