IPV6/ASN Sponsoring

Tayeb Meftah tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:17:56 CEST 2013

Hello guys,
we are a Broadcasting community runing 4 diferent radio stations, one of them on satellite
in the IPV6 world, we want to try some senario, Streaming Via IPV6 Anycast
due to our location, we're unable to aford a afrinic membership due to the local restriction including the need to be a Licensed ISP, runing a company, and so on
please can someone spansore us a ASN and a V6 Block so we start implementing our test lab in 4 diferent continan through hosting using OVH in france, and linode in Asia/USA, and our own server in africa?
thank so much,
Tayeb Meftah
Voice of the blind T Broadcast Freedom
http://www.vobradio.org