IPV6 Minimom alocation for recidential customers

Arturo Servin aservin at lacnic.net
Tue Aug 20 16:33:00 CEST 2013

	I wouldn't say that it is dependent in the RIR, it is about an ISP
decision, not about a regional organization. (note, I work for one).

	It may be some bias from some organizations or individuals in those
regions, but at the end the decision of using /64, /60, /56 or /48
depends on the ISP alone.

Regards,
as