A simple test for email via IPv6

Валерий Солдатов v.soldatov at best-telecom.ru
Tue Apr 30 11:25:43 CEST 2013

Hi Thomas,

Records in a maillog show that an answer via IPv6 has been send to you, hope you receive it. Sorry if you did not receive.

With IPv4 you will get an answer about non-existing domain,
but possibly your local smtp-server placed your email in outgoing queue and tries repeately to deliver it. Maybe you will receive a negative answer from it later.

Солдатов Валерий, ЗАО Бэст Телеком.