IPv6 DNS Config Strategies

Tim Densmore tdensmore at tarpit.cybermesa.com
Thu Sep 20 00:22:59 CEST 2012

> Not that I'm aware of, at least. Now if you'd care to draft it, I'm sure
> a lot of people would be willing to comment.
>
>      Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the input.  Considering that my current plan is to simply use
/48 "include" files and to sparsely add host names as needed, and to use
/48 origins in my rev files and only add PTRs for anything I have an A
record for, I doubt people would want to hear what I have to say.  I was
hoping there was a group opinion of the most sensible way to setup DNS
for v6.

Thanks again!

TD