IPv6 Ignorance

Henrik Lund Kramshøj hlk at kramse.org
Mon Sep 17 09:36:29 CEST 2012

On 16/09/2012, at 21.01, Jens Link <lists at quux.de> wrote:

> JP Viljoen <froztbyte at froztbyte.net> writes:
>
>> Personally, I think all such reasons are … antiquated. Anyone got any
>> suggestions on how to approach people who rile against it?
>
> Easy: Don't argue! Let them continue using vintage IP. Only offer to
> help once. And if you can choose between a service using only vintage IP
> and one that is dual stacked, use the last one and let the first one
> know why you changed.

I was about to poste something similar.

Just shrug shoulders and let them be. If they don't react they will have to rush, bad, or pay more, bad, or go out of business :-)

Either way we win.

Best regards

Henrik

--
Henrik Lund Kramshøj, Follower of the Great Way of Unix
internet samurai cand.scient CISSP