OT: cheap colo space in Southern Germany/Munich

Gert Doering gert at space.net
Sat Nov 24 14:06:21 CET 2012

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:46:43PM +0100, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> Instead of supporting a business model based on
> creating artifical scarcity I'll be looking into
> joining efforts to build an alternative Internet
> infrastructure, e.g. cjdns which don't need a
> central address allocation.

And that's less effort to be deployed everywhere than IPv6?

(I find this quite funny, actually, as I've been telling people for the
last 12+ years that they should be moving their collective asses towards
IPv6, as IPv4 will end in lots of pains, costs and tears.  So now we're
there, and I all that comes to my mind is "told you so"...)

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

Tel: +49 (89) 32356-444            USt-IdNr.: DE813185279