OT: cheap colo space in Southern Germany/Munich

Jens Weibler jens.weibler at h-da.de
Sat Nov 24 12:40:44 CET 2012

On 11/24/2012 12:18 PM, Nick Hilliard wrote:
> On 23/11/2012 20:38, Eugen Leitl wrote:
>> >I get that. I just object to a 10x price hike overnight. No business
>> >can plan with something like that.
> Do you mind if I ask what they were charging before for IPv4 addresses and
> what they're charging now?

currently if I get yourself a root server (49 to 99€/month) you pay 1 €
for one extra-IP.
If you want a /29 or /28 you have to pay 15€ first ("Flexi-Pack) and
5,4€ for /29 or 11,2€ for /28.

Now Hetzner is *thinking* (nothing fix yet) to charge to 3-5 € for each
IP. Colocation prices may be different but I guess the IPv4 prices will
be the same.

btw: you have to mention that Hetzner is giving you a /64 for free (and
one more if you want it).

--
Jens Weibler
IT-Services