PXE booting over IPv6

Eric Vyncke (evyncke) evyncke at cisco.com
Wed Nov 21 13:57:30 CET 2012

If you do not mind my chiming in... And, being one of those Tim's technical people, I can be wrong but my reading of the cited C3560-X data sheet
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps6406/data_sheet_c78-584733.html (search for 'IP base')
seems to indicate that with:
- LAN base: plain layer-2 switch
- IP base: routed access + RIP + RIPng + static routes
- IP services: OSPFv3, OSPFv3, BGP, IS-IS, ...

I hope that I am not wrong on this one ;-) Else, it will be fixed.

-éric