Yesterday's Windows update causes IPv4 to be default

Dan Wing dwing at cisco.com
Thu Nov 15 18:07:52 CET 2012

Mostly they are using the client's IP address as part of the junk
encoded into the cookie.  So if the client's IP address changes
unexpectedly, things break.  Usually it is authentication to the
web site that breaks.

This is why all the NAT specifications encourage strongly that
the client's IP address needs to stay the same for the duration
of all the client's connections, for both NAT44 and NAT64.

-d