ipv6 default - ::/3 ?

Garry Peirce peirce at maine.edu
Wed Nov 14 03:08:49 CET 2012

Confirmed as a known bug: CSCtx19461
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fet
chBugDetails&bugId=CSCtx19461

As I also RX a feed from CYMRU for bogons which contains ::/3 , my reception
of ::/0 was being negatively affected.
One of my instances cleaned up nicely by filtering ::/3 from the bogon feed,
my other instance is being very difficult to clear.

Marcus, it would appear to fit what you were seeing as well -  any ::/X is
mentioned to cause the issue.
Unfortunately, it looks like SR train will not realize the fix either.  ;-(

RX'd