Current IPv6 deployment methods in datacentres.

I m t i imtiaz.sajid at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 11:49:23 CET 2012

>We are not providing GPRS/Wimax. But for DSL we'll also
 >go for a /48 per customer.

You are assigning /48 on Wan interface of DSL CPE, what about the LAN
interface ? as NAT is not a option for v6. are you using IP from /48
on LAN as well or routing a separate IP prefix. what is Ip prefix
configured on BRAS so that it can assign /48 to each PPPoE etc
customer.
what about the customer who have requirement more than /48 ?

--
Imtiaz Sajid