New Document ripe-554 "Requirements for IPv6 in ICT Equipment" published

Marco Hogewoning mch-v6ops at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 4 17:01:26 CEST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to announce we just published a new RIPE Document, called "Requirements for IPv6 in ICT Equipment". This document serves as a replacement of the ripe-501 document, which is now obsoleted.

The full text is available via https://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/current-ripe-documents/ripe-554

If you reference the ripe-501 somewhere, please update your links and refer to this new document.

Many thanks to the authors, Jan, Sander, Merike and everybody else in the community who contributed to this new text. We would also like to say thanks to the RIPE NCC staff for their support in text editing and publication.

On behalf of the RIPE IPv6 Working Group,

Marco Hogewoning
co-chair