Asian IPV6 tunnel any help ?

Pim van Pelt pim at ipng.nl
Tue Jul 24 23:50:13 CEST 2012

Hoi Meftah,

2012/7/24 Meftah Tayeb <tayeb.meftah at gmail.com>:
> remember i was looking to use SIXXS for some lab / testing
> unfortunatly i have no luck at all with SIXXS, and please don't ASK *WHY*
I think the whole nanog community by now would know why you did not
have any luck with SixXS considering you sent them an open letter in
September 2011.

> so, please anyone want to ofer me a 6IN4 tunnel in any pop in asia ?
Have you looked at this list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IPv6_tunnel_brokers#Asia-Pacific

> *EXCEPT OF HE.NET* i know it's open but i don't want to use it.
Without trying to lecture you, and risking feeding you something
fresh, perhaps a part of your problem is that you have unrealistic
demands on people you do not know or have a relationship with. You
could consider understanding these projects (Hurricane and/or SixXS)
and playing by their rules, rather than forcing others to play by
yours.

YMMV, HTH, and HAND!
groet,
Pim