Decent 'domain analysis' site w/ ipv6

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Thu Jul 19 23:57:32 CEST 2012

Looking for a site that will take a domain name, trace from root, walk all
paths, etc AND has ipv6 support (looks for AAAA glue, tries to contact
NSes via ipv4 and ipv6).  I can and do use dig manually to validate things
like this.  This is more for some folks at work - it's sometimes nice to
have a color coded dynamic page to show everything in one view.

Thanks.

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint: