CloudFlare IPv6 BGP announcements - WTF guys?

Sascha Luck lists at c4inet.net
Tue Jul 17 00:16:03 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:44:26PM +0200, Bernhard Schmidt wrote:
>You will never be able to make it strict later, there will always be
>networks on auto-pilot saying "this used to work, I don't care".
>Which is why I was advocating for strict filtering in the beginning.

Granted. The reaction of the customers - who know nothing about
DFZs and RIR politics -  of both the filtering and the filtered
operators, will be something along the lines of:
"Bugger this IPv6 lark, it's useless,I can't reach a thing"
And I figure uptake is fragile enough to not hamper it any more than
absolutely necessary.

rgds,
Sascha Luck