Netgroup support of ipv6 in Solaris/Linux

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Tue Jan 17 14:12:21 CET 2012

By servers, I meant the NIS clients, sorry (They are both Linux and Solaris servers).

There are no logs that I can see (nothing is put in auth.* nor /var/log/messages)

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039