Requested RIPE database object changes

Pim van Pelt pim at ipng.nl
Tue Feb 14 12:44:55 CET 2012

Hoi!

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:10 PM,  <juan.cerezo at bt.com> wrote:
> It was a mistake of our ops people trying to create a replica of the 2002::/16 with origin AS8903 to pass the filter of the ipv6 transit provider.
I see. I think what you're after is not the inetnum: but a route6:
object with your origin: AS8903 and mnt-routes: RFC3068-MNT which
anybody on the RFC3068-MNT can sign for you and send off to RIPE db).

> My apologies...
No worries. I'm assuming things got worked out by now? If not, ping me
off-list and I can help set your route6: up.

--
Pim van Pelt <pim at ipng.nl>
PBVP1-RIPE - http://www.ipng.nl/