IPv6 Matrix results for Dec 2011

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Feb 8 12:12:59 CET 2012

(apologies for cross-posting)

Dear all,

please find below my latest presentations for the IPv6 Matrix project.
The latest one is the one I was going to give at Pondicherry, India,
showing very modest growth of IPv6 (but I ran out of time). As of 1 Feb
2012, we now have 120Gb of historical data about the worldwide spread of
IPv6, in text form, sampled regularly since summer 2010.
http://www.ipv6matrix.org/

IPv6 Matrix Exec Summary Dec 2011 Results - ICCA Pondicherry 31 Jan 2012
<http://www.slideshare.net/ocl999/ipv6-matrix-exec-summary-dec-2011-icca-pondicherry-31-jan-2012>
http://www.slideshare.net/ocl999/ipv6-matrix-exec-summary-dec-2011-icca-pondicherry-31-jan-2012

Reminder of my previous presentation, right after the June 2011 IPv6 day:

IPv6 Matrix Exec Summary July 2011 Results
<http://www.slideshare.net/ocl999/ipv6-matrix-exec-summary-july-2011>
http://www.slideshare.net/ocl999/ipv6-matrix-exec-summary-july-2011

As a reminder, this project was launched thanks to an ISOC Community
Grant and remains supported by TwentyTwenty Media Ltd for its ongoing
IPv6 Internet connectivity.

We plan to soon engage in another round of funding in order to perform
trend analysis of our results database.

Warm regards,

Olivier

--