Congratulations to Germany, Netherlands and Portugal ;-)

Eric Vyncke (evyncke) evyncke at cisco.com
Wed Dec 12 16:36:29 CET 2012

Using the Google IPv6 stats, I try to get trends per country and it seems that after Romania, it is now the turn or Portugal since September, Netherlands since June and Germany since October, Ireland since September... Doubling, tripling and more the installed IPv6 base.

Really impressive :-) and if anyone has a story behind, I am all ears :-)

And of course, other countries continue their growth US, Luxembourg, ...

The basis of the stats are from http://www.google.com/ipv6/statistics.html#tab=per-country-ipv6-adoption
And are presented along a timeline at:
http://www.vyncke.org/ipv6status/compare.php?metric=p&countries=nl,de,pt

This sends a more positive message than UK (and Belgium...)

-éric