RIPE-501 ICT L2 vendor support?

Martin Millnert martin at millnert.se
Sun Aug 19 12:19:25 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I'm trying to find a single vendor (at least) with LAN switches
supporting http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ripe-501#layer2ent -
Requirements for enterprise/ISP grade "layer 2 switch" equipment.

Ie (~cut'n'paste):
      * MLDv2 snooping [RFC4541]
      * DHCPv6 snooping [RFC3315]
      * Router Advertisement (RA) filtering [RFC4862, RFC5006]
      * Dynamic "IPv6 neighbour solicitation/advertisement" inspection
        [RFC4862]
      * Neighbour Unreachability Detection [NUD, RFC4861] filtering
      * Duplicate Address Detection [DAD, RFC4429] snooping and
        filtering

I'm having trouble finding support for essentially anything except RA
Guard and MLDv2 snooping.

J for sure isn't compliant (well-known), but I'm not finding vendor C
support either.  Or a couple others. Is there any?

Best,
Martin