DHCPv6 PD server

Philipp Kern phil at philkern.de
Thu Aug 2 07:54:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

is there a sane Linux open-source DHCPv6 server available that allows
one to properly delegate subnets? Of course they are all able to hand
out subnets, but none of those I saw was able to actually install a
route for the subnet to the client that requested the delegation. At
first glance I also didn't see any hooks that are ran post-delegation.
The use case here is CPE equipment, so that the C and J (and possibly
MikroTik) devices can do it doesn't really help me…

Kind regards and thanks in advance for hints
Philipp Kern