IPV6 route registries

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed Sep 14 15:34:01 CEST 2011

> Now, for solving all kinds of other obstacles that come along with
> multihoming there are also a variety of other solutions, all which get
> discarded by people because what they know is this BGP-based
> multihoming
> and thus that is all they want...

Or they have looked at so called other multihoming solutions found them incomplete or laughable. The ivory tower idea that a corporate entity would be able to globally renumber their prefixes every time some PHB switches providers is again laughable.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139