192.88.99.1 (6to4 anycast) in Russia

Nick Hilliard nick at netability.ie
Fri Oct 21 12:29:36 CEST 2011

On 21/10/2011 09:20, Ivan Shmakov wrote:
> 	BTW, I've got an impression that the major networks in Russia
> 	are generally fail to deliver any packets sent to the 6to4
> 	anycast address.

In one respect, you should probably be glad about this, because it will
cause people to tend to disable 6to4 (which is a good thing).

reminder: to get rid of all this nonsense in Windows:

netsh interface ipv6 6to4 set state disabled default
netsh interface ipv6 isatap set state disabled
netsh interface ipv6 set teredo disabled

Nick