Switches Juniper

Eddie Parra ep at eddieparra.net
Wed Oct 19 17:02:32 CEST 2011

The M7i has two choices of Forwarding Engine Boards (FEBs).  There is a
services capable FEB (FEB-M7-SVCS-MS-E-BB) and a non-services capable FEB
(FEB-M7i-E-BB).  The list price difference between the two is substancial.
 Depending on your performance needs, an integrated FEB may not provide
enough horsepower.  If this is the case, the MS-100 PIC for the M7i would be
the next tier option.

-Eddie