Switches Juniper

Jack Bates jbates at brightok.net
Wed Oct 19 16:06:49 CEST 2011

On 10/19/2011 7:28 AM, Mark Tinka wrote:
> The M7i normally comes with one (in-built) on the CFEB by
> default. If you don't have it, that's strange but it can be
> added after-the-fact via an ASM (Adaptive Services Module).

Yeah, I didn't know that til they told me. Once I knew they had an ASM,
we rock and rolled it. Smallest Juniper I've played with is the M-120
(not counting my EX switches!). It got me checking into my new trio's
support. Mmmm, 10GE tunnel. Now I won't waste the 1x20GE MIC's 30GE
trio. Well, err, I don't really need a 10GE tunnel, so perhaps it's
still a waste, but FUN!

Jack