Switches Juniper

Jack Bates jbates at brightok.net
Wed Oct 19 01:14:24 CEST 2011

On 10/18/2011 6:09 PM, Jack Bates wrote:

> But can yours do a sit/6in4 tunnel like what is used to do v6
> tunneling from say, tunnelbroker.net?  That, as far as we've been able
> to find, require the PIC to do it.

For the record, yes I was aggravated when I had a tunnel working with
tunnelbroker.net from my m120, but despite having all the routes on the
router, I couldn't forward packets to the tunnel. No Services PIC.
(What? Why? More money!?!?!) hahaha

On the other hand, it's cool that I can tunnel management stuff from the
RE and that it does truly isolate itself from the forwarding plane.

Jack