IPv6 Day II

Todd Snyder tsnyder at rim.com
Fri Oct 7 15:24:44 CEST 2011

I've been hearing rumblings that there may be another day in planning, but searching for 'ipv6 day' + anything just gets a lot of hits, but nothing useful.  There hasn't been any active discussion here or on NANOG about it, so so far I just have rumours.

I'm hoping someone here is better informed and can comment.  Is there sufficient interest to support a 2nd day (days?  Week?).  Was there enough useful information gathered from the first one to support a second one?

Cheers,

Todd.