VoIPv6 provider?

Dyonisius (Dick) Visser visser at terena.org
Fri Nov 11 14:33:06 CET 2011

Hi guys

Our office phone set-up is up for replacement.
We've been running asterisk since 2006 but don't want to run that
in-house any more. So I'm looking for a hosted solution where we would
only have SIP phones that register themselves at a provider.
This would also allow us to cancel our legacy ISDN lines.

There a thousands of those companies, but I'm wondering if there is a
VoIP provider out there that allows customers to connect via IPv6?

Does anyone know of such a company - preferably in the Netherlands?

Thanks!!!1

--
Dyonisius (Dick) Visser
System & Network Engineer