v6 test results with Teredo and native v6 from Indiana

Brent Sweeny sweeny at indiana.edu
Sat May 28 14:46:55 CEST 2011

Brian asked about Teredo--
my home connection has no native v6, but Teredo on my win7 laptop gives
me all greens on the eyechart, and 10/10 (v4-only and dual-stack) and
0/10 (v6-only) for the test-ipv6 page, saying "No problems are
anticipated for you with this browser, at this location" for world IPv6
day.

my Indiana University connection works perfectly with native v6, though.
   Brent Sweeny, Indiana University