AWS announces IPv6 load balancer support

jkrejci at usinternet.com jkrejci at usinternet.com
Wed May 25 07:41:35 CEST 2011

Coyote Point EQOS 10 (currently in open beta) supports IPv6 as well for their GX series of load balancers. Not having participated in the beta I don't know how good it is but its a good start. I was told IPv6 was one of their top most requested features. Maybe some day IPv6 will not be just "a feature" and will be a mandatory core component of any and all software that talks on the Internet like IPv4 is today. Might make for a good comedy skit,
"NEW and IMPROVED! Our product now features IPv4 support out of the box"