Question Re: best practices

Austin Schutz tex at off.org
Mon May 9 19:42:23 CEST 2011

Cameron Byrne wrote:

>> Given: A small set ipv6 only network running various protocols, call this
>> the "IPv6 only server network", and a large legacy client IPv4 network, call
>> this, say, "The Internet".

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6146

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)                        M. Bagnulo
Request for Comments: 6146                                          UC3M
Category: Standards Track                                    P. Matthews
ISSN: 2070-1721                                           Alcatel-Lucent
                                                           I. van Beijnum
                                                           IMDEA Networks
                                                               April 2011

        Stateful NAT64: Network Address and Protocol Translation
                    from IPv6 Clients to IPv4 Servers

That is interesting, but it doesn't answer the question. You have solved
the opposite problem.

Austin