Facebook over IPv6

Will Lawton wlawton at fb.com
Wed May 4 20:08:47 CEST 2011

I can answer this directly.

Yes, this was setup between Facebook and HE as part of Facebook's IPv6 rollout. There is no mechanism at this time to request your network to be added to the whitelist, but we will be very open with our communications as soon as we are ready to add folks if we continue to utilize the whitelist.

-Will Lawton
-Network Operations
-Facebook, Inc.