IPv6 dynamic DNS services?

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Tue Mar 8 23:10:17 CET 2011

On 3/8/2011 13:53, Daniel Roesen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> according to the following URL, dyn.com's well-known DynDNS service
> ain't there yet:
> http://dyn.com/why-dyn/engineering-excellence/dynlabs-technology-playground/ipv6-implementation-plan
>
> Are there any alternatives available today? Cursory g00gling only
> pointed to dns6.org which seems to be defunct.

At the risk of some shameless self promotion: me (Roller Network),
probably this week. If you have any suggestions about what you're
looking for I can make sure it's included. Feel free to hit me up
offlist (or on) if you have any questions.

I've been kind of lazy about finishing it up because there didn't seem
to be any demand for such a thing. But everything else we do is already
fully IPv6 native. Just check the headers of this email. ;)

~Seth