Youtube over IPv6 for non-whitelist users?

Harald Firing Karlsen maillist at thelan.no
Mon Jun 20 12:08:56 CEST 2011

On 20.06.2011 09:25, Erik Kline wrote:
> Youtube is trialing the use of blacklist mode (AAAAs are served unless
> the network is measured as having a high degree of brokenness) for
> most of the video hostnames, rather than whitelist mode.
I have noticed one issue with this; we have a GGC node in our network
and (according to the GGC Team) IPv6 is not yet available for our node.
This means our IPv4 customers will get a much better Youtube experience
then our IPv6 customers (at least for popular videos that are cached).

--
Harald F. Karlsen