Toward more sensible whitelisting

Cameron Byrne cb.list6 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 04:08:09 CEST 2011

On Jun 13, 2011 6:54 PM, "Dan Wing" <dwing at cisco.com> wrote:

> [...]

Agreed, not ideal. But, could a browser not abstract away this issue to best
fit a host? DNS? Naptr?

I personally only use ipv6.blah in my bookmarks for CNN, Facebook, Google,
Cisco ... but I am not a usual user that prefers to be af agnostic.
Nonetheless, this is an evolving behavior.  If I ran a nat64 network, would
it not behoove me to seed these book marks with ipv6 names on user device
and my customer portal?

Cb