Philosophical question for IPv6 Day

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Thu Jun 9 23:45:23 CEST 2011

On Jun 9, 2011, at 8:58 PM, Brandon Butterworth wrote:

>> maybe their web sites are still listening on the v6 address, and you
>> have cached by some means (or the TTL was long) the v6 address?
>
> Yes, I left ipv6.bbc.co.uk running, others seem to have left
> theirs lurking too

[like] :)   I'll be tarred and feathered for this I guess, but I cannot
resist: given the i>Player Desktop is a dedicated "application" you have
full control of, I wonder ... if you want to do a major version upgrade
(from almost v4) to v6 ;-)

/bz

         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.