Future of the IPv6 CPE survey - Your Input Needed

Mirjam Kuehne mir at ripe.net
Mon Jan 24 15:28:24 CET 2011

[apologies for duplicates]

Dear colleagues,

Based on new information we received since the last publication, we
updated the IPv6 CPE matrix:

http://labs.ripe.net/Members/mirjam/ipv6-cpe-survey-updated-january-2011

In order to make this information more useful for a large user base, we
are preparing a detailed survey to gather more structural feedback about
the range of equipment that is currently in use. Not only would we like
you to participate in this survey, but we also ask you for help in
identifying the right survey questions. Please find a call for input on
RIPE Labs:

http://labs.ripe.net/Members/marco/future-of-the-ipv6-cpe-survey-more-input-needed

Kind Regards,
Mirjam Kuehne & Marco Hogewoning