World IPv6 Day?

Anders Tall atall at hd.se
Wed Jan 12 21:38:00 CET 2011

12 jan 2011 kl. 20.48 skrev Doug Barton:

> Once again, be happy, be supportive, spread the word with a smile on
> your face. Grousing because "they" are "not doing it right" will not
> help, and will in fact hurt.

As much as I personally think it should have been done already I remain positive since it has to be done.
We will all benefit from this even if we have been running v6 for years.

When it comes to brokenness I can tell that last time we checked we had 0,17%.
I can understand that the big companies are afraid of loosing big money. Even though we are not that big this has caused some debate since even a little money is big for us  ;-)

Over the years there has been some pressure to stop using IPv6. Hopefully this event will help us all.

/Anders

Anders Tall
Helsingborgs Dagblad
251 83 Helsingborg