Greenfield IPv4 + IPv6 broadband deployment

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Feb 27 03:35:08 CET 2011

If you use the 1:1 model with Q-in-Q where each VLAN has it's own RA
configuration with unique /64, then you could have a unique pool per VLAN
with just one customer block (48 or 56 or 60 or 64) per pool.  I don't plan
to implement that way, but that would be possible.  Of course, if they
change CPE then the pool would be out of IP addresses until the previous
lease expired.

Frank