Greenfield IPv4 + IPv6 broadband deployment

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Feb 26 22:12:30 CET 2011

If someone figures out how to do (4) and (5) automated and in scale, please share.  I don't know how one would reserve multiple /64's in a /56 for just one CE and have it function in a way that a CE could get successive /64's within their /56.  Would seem much easier to hand the full /56 to the CE and have it dole it out.

We're doing DHCPv6-relay for everything.

Frank