IPv6 teredo blackout June 8th

Martin Millnert martin at millnert.se
Wed Feb 2 21:16:00 CET 2011

Phil,

as others have pointed out, content providers dual-stacking their
frontend web servers is a non-issue for Teredo relays in terms of change
of traffic load. Will have no impact.

What can impact the load on Teredo relays is a change in behavior of
people using any form of native or tunneled IPv6 connectivity, primarily
in IP address-based host-to-host connections, and of course a change in
the amount of operating Teredo relays itself.

Regards,
Martin