yum IPv6 repos

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Tue Dec 27 11:49:24 CET 2011

On 27. Dec 2011, at 02:27 , Antonio Querubin wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Dec 2011, Frank Bulk wrote:
>
>> Long list here:
>> http://www.sixxs.net/wiki/IPv6_Enabled_Mirrors
>
> Perfect!  I think I'll add a Scientific Linux section.  Thanks!

Might it make more sense to just link the project's own list rather
than duplicate the information and possibly let it get stale in two places?

FreeBSD has shipped releases and things from IPv6 enabled mirrors since
May 2003 and there has been quite a bit of fluctuation in mirror sites in
these 8+ years;-)

If http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html
is unhelpful I am sure we can also add a dedicated page listing only mirrors
with v6.

/bz

         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.