Lion + AnyConnect = b0rked IPv6

Roger Jørgensen roger at jorgensen.no
Thu Aug 25 13:23:48 CEST 2011

On tor, august 25, 2011 13:04, Dyonisius Visser wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm having trouble getting AnyConnect to work on MacOS X 10.7.1.
> I've tried the latest version of AnyConnect (3.0.3054), which has some
> Lion-specific fixes. It does 'work' (i.e. installation OK,
> authentication fine, etc), but after that no IPv6 at all any more.
>
> Has anyone managed to get IPv6 to work using Lion and AnyConnect?
>
> At this moment Lion is a no-go since we have a lot of IPv6-only
> services...

on my Mac I got the issue the other way around, IPv6 through an IPv4
AnyConnect connection stopped working... so seems like either AnyConnect
or Lion are blocking IPv6 as it should in a normal case, earlier I was
just fine able to use IPv6 outside the IPv4 VPN :-)
Never tried it with IPv6 _on_ an allowed link tho...

I am also using two different AnyConnect solutions/setup with different
AnyConnect version so it do look like Lion have done something.

--
---

Roger Jorgensen      | - ROJO9-RIPE  - RJ85P-NORID
roger at jorgensen.no           | - The Future is IPv6