Broken sites for AAAA (list)

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Apr 28 01:38:52 CEST 2011

The 0.7% that failed I am running against a few servers. Some resolvers have different results, eg SERVFAIL vs NOERROR depending. Opendns seems to be most likely to give a pass, even for things that it should not, eg aaaa www.google.mx is noerror but any gives SERVFAIL.

I will post the detailed dig outputs once they are done. Using 8.8.8.8 and our internal bind as well as opendns.

Some of the domains should win the stupid dns tricks 101 as they have cname to a dotted quad with embedded spaces it seems.

Jared Mauch