InformationWeek dual-stacked

Martin Millnert martin at millnert.se
Sun Apr 24 19:54:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Sun, 2011-04-24 at 10:55 +0200, Tore Anderson wrote:
> I've also noticed that Facebook is now serving up AAAAs for its main
> domain name, albeit only in a whitelist fashion à la Google. Ask a
> Hurricane Electric resolver like 216.66.80.90 to see for yourself.

One big piece missing to the puzzle is dear old Akamai. www.facebook.com
looks slightly stupid if you go v6-only.

Hopefully Akamai get their v6 service up for FB etc before World IPv6
Day... :)

WoW-v6 is a very encouraging event. I'm glad they figured out themselves
to only use non-6to4/teredo connectivity as well.

Cheers,
Martin